Bio is really better than non-bio? Let’s see what we can find about bio products and non-bio products.
At first sight, they both look the same. As to taste, we can feel differences. But it’s the price that will definitely divide the group.
But what is behind the appearance, the taste, and the price?
Reagents, drug residues, and poisons may only be empty words? Check it out.
Contradictory news from everywhere that are proving the facts about bio and non-bio products; comparisons; one scandal here, one scandal there; one fact then another rebuttal. We can hardly adhere to this information. Therefore, the clearest solution is to make a comparison from our own sample. Then there won’t be any equivocation and misunderstanding, only the truth and facts about bio and non-bio products.
What the lab test said
Basic and often-used products like: potato, apple, flour, milk, and honey were the chosen ones.
The test discovered the following:
in the case of the potato and apple: the reagent, the drug residues, and the vitamin content.
In the case of milk: antibiotics, chemical pollutant, and heavy metal.
In the case of flour: content of mycotoxin and reagent residues.
In the case of honey: antibiotics and the content of pollen composition.
- Milk and flour: all the test parameters were negative, which means there were no dangerous ingredients detected.
- Apple: not bio / insecticide and remains of tau-fluvial, diphenylamine, and methoxifenozide fungicides, but these were all under the allowable limit.
- Potato: not bio / clorefrofam herbicides, a little bit high concentrate, 2.O54mg/kg. But this is also under the allowable limit, which is 1O mg/kg.
- BIO apple and potato: there are no detected herbicides, fungicide, and insecticide. (Additionally, the BIO potato has a much higher vitamin C concentrate than the apple.)
- Honey: the labor test showed the horrifying upshot in the case of honey. The not bio acacia honey contains 2 kinds of antibiotics – sulfadimethoxine and trimethoprim, which are also not fatal but if somebody have more than the average, it can increase the resistance to antibiotics. And of course, nobody wants to take antibiotics just like that. The case of the honey is very scary because honey is the “eat as much as you can” kind of product. BIO honey was absolutely good in every aspect.
Many small chemicals
That means we are having more different kinds of chemicals at the same time, because there is a little of everything that is adding up, until we are poisoned. This is a kind of “chemical cocktail” with a little here, and a little there.
But the bio products do not contain any kind of chemical products, and they are free from GMO also.
Let’s see a little bit of the benefits of bio:
- A research made in UK at the University of Newcastle proved that the bio products contain more minerals like iron and zinc and useful vitamins and antioxidants, which help our body in fighting different kinds of illnesses.
- Bio tomato has twice as much flavonoid than the industrial one, the cabbage has 3O% higher vitamin C.
- Testing those people who are having only bio for about 2 years, they reported their health complaints were reduced and their immune system has strengthened.
- Those mothers who are eating bio products have a lot more omega-3-fatty acid in their breast milk.
- In New Zealand, they tested a student who has been eating only bio products for over 3 years. The findings were less cold and cough, faster recovery, reduced sport injuries, as well as skin and dental problems.
Non-bio contains a lot of poison. Statistics says 75% of that food that the average adult eats contains pesticide, and this is far too much for the healthy body.
Solution is to buy bio or grow them at home as much as you can, then you can be sure it’s not affected by any chemicals or poison.